Wednesday, February 10, 2010

New Faces

About six weeks ago, I blogged about how difficult hiring great people can be.  At the time, we had five positions open.  Since then, one more MMJ job opened up but as of today, FOUR jobs have been filled.

And I have to amend my earlier statement because when you find the right fit, you just know.  On this night, I think I'm one lucky news director because four folks are joining our team and I know they are perfect for our team.  And it's all happened within the past few weeks:

Welcome George Waldenberger, Beth Vaughn, Najahe Sherman and Curtis Jay!

I have one more MMJ to hire...and also, now, someone to sit second chair.  Eric Maze is leaving to head a news team in Florida.  Eric's footprint is a big one.  Can you handle the challenge?  If so, go to the company website and apply!  (Click on "Careers.")

No comments: