Sunday, February 28, 2010
Katie, Bar the Door!
I love this video. I love the Rizzo kid. I love the speech. When the youngster talks about the Russian hockey team, I mentally replace that country with the call letters of my opponents--KMBC, WDAF and KCTV.
The February book has only a few more days left. We put our focus on the evening newscasts and I'm pleased with how it's played out, so far. I'll miss Vancouver but I think that in almost every instance, our news team put its best effort out there and it will be interesting to see how our local news ratings play out when programming goes back to normal.
The Olympics are over and soon we'll find out what is real and what is a halo from the winter games.
No matter what happens, we can never, ever give up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment