Sunday, April 18, 2010

A taste of RTDNA

I used my Flip to document the five days of Radio Television Digital News Association and National Association of Broadcasters convention...I hope you get the sense that there's a lot of walking!

1 comment:

Leif Pedersen-Diaz said...

Liked your video, your almost like a “one person band” and then some! The wall of resumes evoked memories of fresh crops of students seeking work as talent at the then, Radio Television News Director’s Assoc. I was unaware of the name change to Radio Television Digital News Assoc., and think it’s great! I hope it will promote inclusiveness and professional growth for the many disciplines that make the industry happen.

In years past, I found so many workshops so ideally suited for the newsperson in the trenches. However, since first attending in 1993 there was often the sense that if one was not a “News Director” that one was somehow violating the inter-sanctity of someone else’s space.

Also, nice to see a resume with “producer” written on top, as while talent jobs are known to the public, there is also a vast array of other opportunities. Many of them chock full of enjoyment all for the taking!

Love it!